By-Pass Kit for 6 Gal Water Heater
Don't waste antifreeze by letting it fill up your Water Heater tank when Winterizing your RV.
Instead, use this permanent bypass kit to keep the antifreeze in your RV's water lines.
Valves allow fast, easy activation every winter.
- Bypass kit redirects the flow of water away from your water heater saving up to 6 gallons of antifreeze during winterization
- Permanent installation doesn't require removal each year
- Install valves on the Water Heater tank and connect to both the supplied 7 inch hose and your RV's water lines
- Turn valves to block antifreeze from entering your tank when prepping for winter, and reopen valves for use in spring
- Lead-free brass valves will not contaminate your water lines
- Thread tape tightly seals connections
Contains a 7 inch Hose, Two Lead Free Valves and Thread tape
Prop 65 WARNING: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.